Welcome to Survex's Trac
This trac installation requires you to register before you can report a bug or edit a wiki page. We do this partly to discourage wiki-spammers and partly so that we can seek more information about a reported bug, or ask the reporter to test a fix. So we ask that you leave a valid email address when you register. We won't use it for any purpose other than contacting you about bugs or wiki contributions.
- Register to use the Survex trac installation
- Tip: If you don't get the confirmation e-mail, try adding nobody at survex.com to your address book - this helps for hotmail, and perhaps other mail providers.
- Report a bug (if you have a feature request, just enter it as a bug)
- Release notes (for 1.1.13 and later)
- Complete list of local wiki pages
Help Make Survex Better
- Report any bugs you find
- Help translate Survex into other languages:
- How to checkout the code from our version control system